Saturday, August 29, 2009

Your opinion of a bride wearing a suit?

I am daydreaming about marriage, and am wondering what your opinions are of a bride wearing a white suit. It would be high quality of course, but not traditional at all. I've just never been a dress person.

Has anybody seen a bride in a suit before, and what is your opinion?


i was thinking about this once.

i think f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s.

seriously, its hard to go against society like that but it would definitely be cool. why should you have to wear a dress just because some people are so stuck in their traditions that they can't accept something new? its your day (well, and your husband's), so you should do what you want. don't let anyone tell you different.

I haven't seen a bride in suit before in real life. But in a movie i had. (Freaky Friday- at the end). I personally think it's the bride day and what she decides to wear is what she decides to wear. It's not anybody's but hers + her fiances thus, I think it should be her decision. I personally love

dresses and that's what I would love to wear. I just love tradition there is something special and inspiring with continuing old fashioned ways. =)

The unavoidable thing is that some people are going to think you're gay. Which doesn't matter, it's just something that will go along with it.

But, if you want to, then there's nothing wrong with it. Society's "standards" are just that: Their standards. Not yours. As long as you and your spouse agree with it, why NOT?

However, if you end up thinking a suit is too much, don't fret. There are TONS of ways you can design a wedding dress away from the traditional look! Something very unorthodox but awesome looking. Be creative!

Super cool. Reminds me of that scene when Hallie goes to work with her mom in the movie Parent Trap, hehe. I think that's a really cool, ballsy thing to do though. If I get married, I so don't want to wear a crap Cinderella dress. I want like a fun color (not neon or anything) but yeah. Not boring white; I'd probably spill something on it anyways.

Do you really want one?

Every girl dreams of having the most beautiful dress for her wedding. Wearing a suit? Seriously, you don't want that. That's the mans part.

Be a woman and wear a dress, if you don't, you will regret it :/

as long as its good quality and fit properly thats fine

not everyone wants to wear a dress which is fine

just make sure it fits right and looks good on you

there are alot of nice good quality femine suits out there to choose from

It's your wedding you can wear a white suit but make sure it's somethin' like this http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/main/images/dolce_white_suit.jpg

I think it sounds like a great idea. Dresses are so difficult.

It sure isn't traditional, but you could find (or have made) something that would work.

Yeah my boyfriend's aunt got married in a suit.

I think it can be pretty hot.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo… you will ruion ur wedding if u wear a suit!

call me traditional or lame but i believe brides should wear dresses...sorry

mainly older women wear white suits

I do agree with the dress

but if the Carrie can pull it off in Sex and the City

kinda

then maybe u too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner