Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What thoughtful gift can we(bridesmaids) present to the bride during her reception?

It's become a little bit of a tradition between my friends and I to give the bride a special gift during their wedding reception to show her how much she means to us. The current bride is the last of three of us getting married and we're stuck on what to do. I got a powerpoint from my friends, and we made a scrapbook for the second girl of the journey of our lives together but does anyone have any ideas as to what we can do for the third? we've run a little stuck with the creativity thing :)

Thanks!


I agree with kbk823 but I think a framed version would be nice.

Get a bunch of pictures of you all together, over the years, and upload them to snapfish or other photo site, and get one of the hard-bound photo books printed up. Each of you take the time to write a letter to the bride. Wrap the whole thing up, and present it to her.

whats a power point?

maybe each of you write her a letter

make her marriage survival kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner