Sunday, August 30, 2009

Can anyone help me find the designer that made the wedding dress shown at the end of runaway bride?

I'm getting married soon and the search for a wedding dress has begun. The dress that has always appear in my dreams of the perfect wedding is the final wedding dress that Julia Roberts wears in Runaway Bride. I've had a really hard time tracking it down so I could use some help. I'm either looking for the actual designer of the dress or another designer who could imitate it. Any information would be really helpful. Thank you. :)


The guy who designed all the Runaway Bride dresses is named Albert Wolsky. Go to www.en.allexperts.com/q/Roberts-Julia-13… Interestingly, the one she tries on in the bridal salon which knocks Richard Gere's eyes out is not a Vera Wang, but it's as close as Wolsky could get to dressing her in a Wang gown. If this link doesn't work, just type into Google: Runaway Bride Wedding Dresses and click on the right link. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner