Saturday, August 22, 2009

How would I go about ordering an Asian mail order bride?

I'm very lonely and would really like a woman to call my own. I'd like to save a beautiful Asian woman from poverty and have her become my mail order bride! How would I go about doing this? :)


Mail order brides are coerced into the service because they have nothing, wish to provide their families with some form of income, are poor or starving themselves and are little better than sex slaves.

There's no smiley face to slap on the subject, and quite frankly using someone else's pain to ease your own is not respectable.

I think mail order brides are great, you know they are cheap and they put out heap goooood dawg. My bruva got one named Phu ming wow, she is vewy pwetty gawl, they are great fun and can cop a good old beat downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn… Show em whos boss ruff ruff Mucklefet out http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20090227232642AAwsXxj&kid=A4J_IVrIF0i5tuiIL._y&s=comm&date=2009-08-05+04%3A34%3A08&.crumb=

how about going out and doing this thing called dating. it's something everyone has to do.

and i hope you know it's pretty much illegal now to get a mail order bride and frankly any man that wants one is a sick asshole that doesn't deserve to have any woman. you have no respect for woman if you want to simply mail away for a bride.

Many asian countries have passed laws forbidding mail order brides due to the way they are treated.

yes. I can find you many beautiful fresh college girls who are house trained and toilet trained. let me know if you're interested. I hope this helps!

you need to contact Yahoo gurrrl, I stared this question, she is a contact. I hope she shows up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner