Sunday, August 30, 2009

Should I order a bride from a foreign country?

I can't find a beautiful girl to marry me in America.I want a beautiful wife.Which country have the most beautiful mail order bride? Russia?China?Vietnam?,,,etc how about the middle east?


But America is full of immigrants who are poor and with no money so surely you can find your mail order bride WITHIN America??

Try the Philippines, they are the pearls of the world.

Russia

Read this article on how men are used by mail order brides and such, you may have a change of mind.

Grooms: Brides Manipulated System

POSTED: 9:37 pm MST April 29, 2009

UPDATED: 12:39 pm MST April 30, 2009

Valley Men Say Foreign Brides Tried To Exploit Domestic Violence Loophole In Immigration Law

PHOENIX -- Some foreign brides tried to exploit a loophole in immigration law by accusing their husbands of domestic violence, several Valley men say.

These Russian and Ukrainian brides tend to be young -- sometimes 20 years their husband's junior -- and they were very eager to marry, the men said.

Reed Simon met his ex-wife Anna while vacationing in Russia in 2001; after a short courtship, he brought her to Scottsdale and they married. Soon afterward, they had a son.

The wedded bliss ended, however, when police showed up at the Simon house, saying Anna accused Simon of locking her in their home, sexually abusing her and threatening to kill her, Simon said.

It took Simon 18 months and thousands of dollars in legal fees before the charges were dismissed.

"I have since met at least a half-dozen other men who had the same thing that happened to me happen to them," he said.

A man who requested anonymity said a similar incident happened to him.

He met his Ukrainian wife, Valentina, on an Internet dating site, brought her to Arizona and married her within three months.

Less than a year later, the police showed up at his door.

"I woke up one morning to a phone call from a police officer," he said. "(I) went outside and there were five or six guns drawn on me ... They had me get down on my knees, put my hands behind my back, and they put me in a police car."

Valentina apparently told police he tried to kill her with a metal pipe.

In events similar to Simon's case, the charges were dismissed after an 18-month court battle.

http://www.kpho.com/news/19329313/detail...

what is wrong with the girls here in a America????

advance with caution, or you may find out you're the one being ordered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner