Sunday, August 23, 2009

How can I find a Russian bride without goint to Russia?

I was thinking of taking a romance tour to Russia

or the Ukraine in order to find a Russian or Ukrainian

bride. How can I meet legitimate ladies either on the

internet or in person outside of Russia and the Ukraine.


I am engaged to a wonderful Russian woman I met on line. I met through on elenasmodels.com.. I checked other web sites and I liked this one the best. They do a good job of protecting their customers best interest.

They also will provide you with a lot of information some it is free and some is at an additional cost.

They also have a tour service that I did not use but you may like.

I will not promise true love but I can assure you the girl you will met is real. I am not a spamer and I am not receiving anything for referring you to them. I was just a happy customer.

If you have any questions you can contact me and I will be happy to answer them for you.

I will let you know that even if you meet someone the process to bring someone to the US is long.

But good luck!!!

www.globalladies.com

www.russianladies.com

I would however meet anyone I would marry. Only a fool chooses a life partner with a photograph.

dear answerers, Please do not advertise about some websites like elenamodels. That's not fair, let him to decide himself about choosing them!

Try to find someone in your own country. The whole mail-order bride business is sickening. In any case, one of you is going to be unhappy - either you, if she turns out to be a gold-digger, or her, if you decide that you don't like her anymore and she'll be stranded in country where she doesn't know the language and has no relatives.

just go there the pictures are not always the person ya know

I will advise you to go to Russia or Ukraine.

You will make an opinion about these countries, people, way of life, cultures.You will find how different they are from your country. And then it will be easier to understand their way of life.

And I am sure you will meet many nice ladies there.

You will meet them in their surroundings which is much better.

Internet meeting is NOT a solution. You should go to Russia and find a russian lady. I am telling you it will be hard, she will know russian and you will know english!! lol.. but hope she learns it. the best solution is find an american girl??! if i am russian, why would I go to china to marry a chineese man?? I dont know. its your decision and you decide! good luck =)

First of all there are no mail order brides and if you really want to offend someone call the person you are corresponding with a mail order bride. I am a member of the same agency that eimmahs is and have been very happy with the person I have met there.

What you are doing is meeting someone on line and getting to know each other through emails and phone calls before you meet in person.

The reason the women in Russia are looking for husbands outside of there country is simple. Unlike the US there are more women than men. They have tried meeting someone in there country but have not been able to do so. Just like the men here in the US did not start looking for someone else abroad. It is another way to meet someone. Yes you will hear stories both ways on how these relationships do not work but there are a lot of success stories as well.

One thing before the two of you will be together you will have to visit them in their country.

Good Luck As well!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner