Sunday, August 30, 2009

If you were going to a Wedding would you feel bad if you looked better than the Bride or Groom?

LoL this is funny but I hear people say this sometimes when preparing to go to a wedding. That the guest actually look better than the Bride or Groom. Mostly women say it of course. But its funny, because sometimes its true. Have you ever been to a wedding and that happen?


i probabaly would because it is supposed to be the brides "special day" and i would hate for someone to be gorgeous and show up at my wedding looking better. The bride should feel like a princess.

I would be embaressed to be looking so fancy!

Oh dear!!!!

You are going to the wedding to share the day with the bride and groom. It is not a contest between you and the couple. Get over yourself ..

I always look better...LOL Just kidding! Seriously, I have been to weddings where some of the guests looked better than the wedding couple.

Yes, I know that happens. I really don't think it is done intentionally. After, all it is the Bride's Day.

But, you it is funny. I have to agree. Have a good night.

It all depends,

it is the bride's day to shine, so it would sorta be like someone saying that they like someone else's dress instead of the bride's. so if the bride doesnt care it doesnt matter...but just remember its HER day to shine!

There was this wedding in 1996. I missed the invitation but I kept switching my dress code after some rude party crashers decided to take their frustrations out on me. To make a long story short I started throwing up six plates plus studying the Matrix.

yes my sister went to a wedding and she was like the center of attraction. So make sure you dont over do yourself and make sure you never wear white to a wedding unless you are required to

Ya the bride's dress looked like horrible on her and i just wore a light blue strapless dress that was a little a ruffly at the end. It looked good on me. The bride was pretty but i hated her dress.

No it's impossible to look better the bride or groom unless your wearing a wedding dress and people wont notice you at someone else's wedding.

nott me lawl

butt yea ive heard of ittt

must be soo like jealousmaking for the bride

well like its her time to shine and the guest looks better! imagine if it was the brides sister!!!!! oo that wud b saddd

What do you mean, "if"?

I'm STYLIN', and don't you forget it. I bring my A-game.

P.S. No, I don't feel bad at all. It's the natural order of things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner