Friday, September 4, 2009

What should the bride wear to the rehearsal dinner?

My wedding is a few weeks away and I'm trying to figure out what to wear to my rehearsal dinner. My fiance is wearing a grey summer weight suit from Benetton with a violet collared shirt underneath. Our dinner is going to be basically cocktail attire.

Does anyone have any suggestions?


Maybe a little black dress? With purple accents? Or a purple dress?

I'm not so sure u want to get color-coordinated with the groom. It might look a bit "much" if it's too coordinated.

No matter how you choose to go ahead, it really ought to be a nice dress. Classy & easy at the same time. You'll have enough of the "formal" stuff at the actual wedding.

Something like this

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=CU-240221&page=2&cgname=OSCLODRSVIL&rfnbr=2667

would be my suggestion? It's the nicest I've seen in a while. I'm sure there are others out there.

Good luck & congratulations. I'm sure you'll have a beautiful wedding.

Wear a dress, the same color as his shirt underneath, but this style::

IF ONLY IT COULD LAST FOREVER DRESS:: http://www.polyvore.com/only_it_could_last_forever/set?id=10111786

how about this one?

http://www.kanaccasbridal.com/home.php?cat=620&catexp=620

maybe a nice cute summery type dress, maybe a nice floral print or somehting, with a gorgous pair of heels

a colorful dress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner