Saturday, September 5, 2009

What color does the bride wear in her third wedding?

I have recently gotten engaged for the third time. I wore ivory for my second wedding. What color do I wear this time?


Any color you want to.

Well for the third time around I think it is odd to have a wedding at all. At this point....ya know. If I had to choose I would say a light gold or champagne color. Hopefully you are not putting too much money into the wedding. Friends of mine that are on third marraiges I do not even attend their weddings, it becomes comical at a point. Sorry, true. Unless you are J Lo or Liz Taylor (well even with them too) it is usually frowned upon to have a large wedding the third time around. Unless ofcourse the circumstances to the first two marraiges were other than divorce.

I think ivory would be fine. I was 45 when I married the third time. I wore ivory but no veil. I just had combs with silk flowers in my hair. And the wedding gown was form fitting. I couldn't see myself in something a young woman would wear at my age.

I was actually going to get a brides maid dress in a pastel color but my daughter talked me into trying wedding dresses on.

Wear what you feel most comfortable and look your best in I am sure you will be beautiful no matter what you chose. Best of luck ! The third time is the charm.

Nobody can dictate what colour your wear, if you want to wear white then go for it.

Dont let anyone tell you what you can or cant do its your life and congratulations on finding love, lots of critics will tell you that three times is bad well all I can say is live and let live, life is too short to be conventional, live your life in peace.

There is not a traditional color for a third or more wedding. Usually one does not wear a veil or have a huge ceremony with many in the wedding party. Wear a pretty suit or dress and have a great time.

Wear your favorite color, personally I think you should wear a pastel color. Maybe sky blue, light pink, soft yellow, or lavender.

Whichever one you choose, I'm sure it will be perfect.

I think getting another ivory dress would be a good idea, unless you want it to look super untraditonal, in which case get your favorite color

ummmm ivory again? idk really whatever u think looks beautiful on u. Seriously third time is a charm! What color looks best on you? GO with that or ivory. OR cream or pearl.

ANY color that you like. Your call.

Congratulations.

Whatever color you want, seriously.

I would go with an off white color, or you could go all out and wear something more lively.

Any color u want!

A zuma beach wedding dress

Black

Whatever you want. It is hardly a special event when it's the 3rd time around the block. Just please don't wear a virginal veil!!

Black. It's like a funeral when the bride has been married 2 times before.

Gray or brown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner