Friday, September 11, 2009

Is it okay for a bride to remove body hair with Veet cream before the wedding day?

(arms, under arms, back, belly, bikini area).

Any tips regarding hair removing creams...

Thanks.


Its ok if you have used it before if not you could be allergic and that's not good on your wedding day!

You should to a patch test on an area of your skin first (24hrs before) to see if it is suitable for your skin, if you don't have enough time just shave ... its better than having a rash all over! :)

Enjoy your big day :)

Sure- but if I were you I'd do a test-run several weeks before the wedding, just in case my skin reacted to the cream. You wouldn't want an icky armpit rash on your wedding day!! Maybe since this is such an important occasion, you should go get a professional wax so nothing horrible happens to your skin.

Personally, I haven't found a hair removal cream yet that doesn't make me break out in red bumps and splotches. I just stick with shaving...

i wouldnt suggest it. it hurts really bad, and if you dont know how it reacts to your skin, it might give you a rash. and despite what it claims, it actually causes hair to grow back a lotttt faster. so i would suggest just shaving, or doing what you usually do.

You should really wait until two days before and have it all waxed off. It is a little more expensive, but it won't leave you itchy and possibly with a rash...(veet kills my skin)

I've never used creams before. If you have and you know how your skin will react I think you'll be fine.

I would just say go with waxing or shaving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner