Sunday, September 6, 2009

What are some really good bride and groom poses for a wedding?

I'm getting married this Sunday, and the photographer had asked that I bring some of my own ideas for when she is doing our pictures, but I can't think of anything that I think would be extra nice. Any suggestions?


http://media.photobucket.com/image/wedding%20poses/cbrady_2009/heathers%20wedding/DSCF0280.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/wedding%20poses/mtra1723/Wedding/2c7e-1.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/wedding%20pictures/taiwaneers/DSC_0423.jpg

GOOD LUCK, AND CONGRADULATIONS~!!

-You could get a big empty picture frame and have you and your husband standing behind it, each holding a side, with beautiful scenery etc behind you. (I've seen this done and it's absolutely amazing!)

-Try standing side by side (or back to back) with your hubby and you each extending your left arms and link pinkie fingers. Then have the photographer focus in on the wedding rings and but still have your whole bodies in the photo (just out of focus).

-Stand by a window in the church (or wherever you are getting married) and kiss your new husband- have the photographer outside of the building photographing you in the window from the outside.

I hope that gives you a couple of ideas! Best of luck to you both :D

I think natural props are the best. Go to a nature conservatory and give your photographer the freedom to follow their heart. That's what I did and we got the best photos ever! We were just our natural relaxed selves in that environment and there's no better way to get photos done.

if you wanna be goofy you can do stuff like hes carrying you or just regular goofy faces you make in everyday pictures

if you want to be more serious you could be looking into each others eyes, holding hands, kissing, hes in back of you with his arms aroundf you etc...

if your wantiong extra nice i always love it when the man in your case groom cups his hands just under your jaw its the most beautiful feeling and it looks so sexy and loving.

One of the best helps I found was just cutting out poses in magazines!

check out this photog she did my wedding

www.charityphoto.com

well this is my myspace page url check it out to see some of my wedding pics. myspace.com/cltidwell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner