Friday, September 4, 2009

What do I get my bride as a wedding day present?

Hi, looking to get my bride to be a wedding day present but not sure what to get...Anyone got any ideas?? Thanks


A handwritten love letter and diamond jewelry (she doesn't have to wear it that day!). That's what I am hoping to get!

My friend just got married this weekend and she got a new Jeep. That's cool too lol!

Good luck!

How about a nice delicate bracelet, like a tennis bracelet. Something that she can keep forever as an heirloom.

I know I spent a long time picking out my necklace and earrings and it would have added to my wedding day stress if I suddenly had to choose between a necklace that my husband just had delivered to me (and it doesn't match my earrings) as I'm getting dressed and this necklace that I know goes absolutely perfectly with my dress. It's a female thing.

send something like this to her room where she is getting ready with her girls that day-

cozy socks-to prevent cold feet

and a framed picture of your wedding location -so she doesn't forget where to go

a couple bottles of champagne maybe....

something cute and thoughtful like this with a sweet card is a great idea:)

Congrats!

My husband got me earrings to wear on the big day. While I didn't know what exactly he was getting me, I kind of hinted that earrings would be nice to wear on the big day. He gave the wrapped present to someone during the rehearsal dinner then they gave it to me that morning as I was getting dressed.

go shopping with someone who has seen her dress, buy her a pair of earrings or a necklace to wear the day of. definately a card expressing your joy . you can do flowers but i just think its over kill.

um if you dont want to go the jewelry route maybe a jewelry box with a great inscription on it

it may not be her taste, but I love this

http://www.photojewelrymaking.com/sterlingsilverplatedsquaredoublesidedphotoframetwolink.aspx

My husband got me some really nice earrings . And the photographers where there to take pictures, those are some of the best pictures. Both of our expressions are priceless.

why would you get her a present? isnt a ring that cost between 300-1,00 dollars enought? the best presents dont have a cash value they are from the heart!

You could give her something that lasts forever, I mean, a jewewl..even if it's not made of diamonds...spmething that she can always take with her, earings or a nice necklace....

how about a brilliant wedding NIGHT (if ye kno wat i mean). make sure u have protectiton

My cousin received a personalised car numberplate from her husband

She's getting you!

That's a great gift, if you ask me!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner