Thursday, September 10, 2009

Name for business that will clothes alterations and sale of bride maid dresses?

I am planning to set up a bussines.

I did clothes alterations at home .

My bussines cards said Isabel Alterations, but now I rented a place and I want to sell bride maid dresses along with the clothes alterations bussines.

What name sounds good?

Isabel Alterations and Beyond,

Bridemaid Dresses and Alterations

(By Isabel),

Isabel Alterations and More,

Isabel Alterations Plus,

Isabel Alterations and Bridemaid dresses.

I want to convey the idea that I sell bride maid dresses, (selling dresses is more profitable than sewing!)

What do you understand by "beyond" in a bussines name?

I created a base number of customers while doing clothes alterations, so a number of people allready know Isabel Alterations.

Any suggestions out there?


Isabel divine style or fashion

Always a Bridesmaid

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner