Friday, September 4, 2009

What are you favorite quotes or excerpts from the book, The Princess Bride?

I have to do a Dialectical Journal on Princess Bride and we have to find 3 interesting quotes/excerpts from the book and I only have 2. I don't know what to put down for the other one, can someone PLEASE help and give me a quote that you find it interesting and meaningful to you and please give me the page number on where you found it.


Inconceivable! Said the Sicilian.

:) I know it's in there somewhere. I haven't read that book in ages.

Any of the parts where the author says,"Grown-ups skip this part" because those are always cute. They're meaningful because they accommodate little kids as well as adults, I guess.

I've know too many Spaniards

I love the movie I couldn't get into the book too much extra dull pages

The trues of true loves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner