Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bridal Shower- How well do you know the bride and groom?

My bridal shower is in two weeks and I wanted to do a 20 question, "How well do you know the bride and groom" game. Some about me, some about him then some about us as a couple. Any ideas for questions? Thanks!


I just had my bridal shower on Saturday and we also played that game!

Questions for me were:

favorite color, actress, actor, food, movie, hobby

my eye color, shoe size

Questions for him were the same except for adding his favorite sport, sports team, where did he graduate from.

Questions for the couple:

What month did we meet. What month were we engaged. Favorite place to eat, or favorite activity. First vacation spot, where was the first kiss.

You can makeup almost anything. Make sure you put a few really hard questions in their in case you need a tie breaker. Good Luck!

We played a similar game at one of my showers. The questions were more based on what our wedding plans are like, like What kind of cake are we having, What color is my dress, What is my fiancé's nickname, Who wears the pants in the relationship...

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Who has the craziest friends?

Who would Jane/John most likely hang out with other than yourself? (answer example, his best friend Jimmy, her best friend Margaret, the dog)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner