Friday, September 4, 2009

Good songs for son in law and mother of the bride to dance too?

Ok the wedding is a week and a half away and I am not all that good with music. I always here this song that I like but I can never tell you the name of the song and the person who sings it so.... I need a little help finding a song for the mother of the bride and the son in-law to dance to.


Rascal Flatts - My Wish

Martina McBride - I Hope You Dance

Or Just Classical Music

Clair De Lune (Oceans Eleven's Version/String Quartet) - Claude Debussy

Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven (more depressing..not sure what you're looking for...)

Beau Soir - Claude Debussy (even more depressing)

oops...sorry guys....its not Martina McBride...its Leann Womack http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20090225204007AAvwPyz&kid=Bs1wOlL2CHfiTo90ypam&s=comm&date=2009-03-18+09%3A18%3A17&.crumb=

How about Welcome to my Nightmare (Alice Cooper)? An appropriate choice for any wedding if you ask me. Oops, there I go being all cynical.

you make me sick - Pink lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner