Tuesday, September 8, 2009

How do I incorporate being a virgin bride into my wedding festivities?

I'm getting married soon and I'm very proud of the fact that I'm going to be a virgin on my wedding night. How do I make this knowledge a part of my wedding without being blunt and tacky about it? In Jessica Simpsons wedding the officiant announced it and made a huge deal about it during the vows, I want to avoid something like that but I do want everyone to know. Any ideas?


This really isnt appropriate to make known in any sence, its between you and him. Yes it is very very honorable that you have waited. But really do you want anyone thinking about this, or focusing on the upcoming wedding and ceremony. I had no idea Jessica Simpson did that, sounds very inappropriate totally.

As previously mentioned the white gown is the symbol, its just that noone has morals of that nature anymore and all wear white, except you, your did it and you have every right to be proud!!!!!!!

So apparently you can have your virginity without having any class or taste. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20090128044941AAeuUDz&kid=H6FbWUboCnRbiV.rZyUX&s=comm&date=2009-01-28+13%3A20%3A18&.crumb=

I have plenty of class and taste. I'm proud of my purity. Yes I want to announce it because most people can't claim what I can. Like I said if a person has a problem with it its probably because they upset that they can't control their animal urges. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20090128044941AAeuUDz&kid=NbUvWDC5UDUtqbp_ESdu&s=comm&date=2009-01-28+15%3A49%3A57&.crumb=

If unpure people would stop wearing white dressed I wouldn't have this problem. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/accuse_write?qid=20090128044941AAeuUDz&kid=NbUvWDC5UDUtqbp_ESdu&s=comm&date=2009-01-28+15%3A54%3A50&.crumb=

>>Those that are uncomfortable are probably jealous whores!> Like I said if a person has a problem with it its probably because they upset that they can't control their animal urges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner