Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What questions can I use in the game "Finish the Bride's Phrase?

I am making a game that many of you know as "Finish the Bride's Phrase. Any ideas on what I could use? I already have a couple. Thanks.


Here are a bunch you could use:

Wedding _________

Holy _________

Circle of _________

Love and _________

Cherish _________

Bridal _________

Honey _________

Flower _________

Travel _________

Best Man's _________

Bridesmaids _________

Marriage _________

Rehearsal _________

Cake _________

Bride's _________

Ring _________

White _________

First _________

Groom's _________

Bachelor _________

Mother _________

Newly _________

Romantic _________

Rose _________

Champagne _________

Butterfly _________

Exchange _________

I _________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner