Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wedding vowels that go back and forth between bride and groom?

Typically vowels with start with one person saying them and then the other will continue after the first has said their vowels. My fiancé and I are getting married at the end of May and are writing our vowels now and wondered if anyone has seen/heard vowels that alternate between the bride and groom (i.e. groom speaks, bride speaks, groom speaks again, bride speaks again.....)? If so, do you know where we could take a look at such vowels? Thanks for the help.


this is the 5th time Ive seen people call them that! If you don't know what you are saying, maybe you should wait to get married. It's vows.

to answer your question, no, never seen it done.

Vowels in Wedding... erm... "E" and "I"?

Only joking, sorry.

You have cheared me up.

To answer you question, I've never heard that happen, I would love to. It would be unique. Sounds like a great idea.

If I didn't think I'd be so damn nervouse and fluff it up, I might pinch your idea.

I can't think of where you would take a look but it would be well worth trying, just to see if it it's possible.

Your vowels shouldn't take that long, there's only 5 of them!

Thank you for making me laugh very loudly!

But to answer your question, its your VOWS, do what you want with them, as long as its ok with the person who officiates (priest or registrar). Hope this helps!

I think you mean "vows" If you go to your local bookstore, in the wedding section, there are TONS of excellent books about wedding vows, or look them up online. You can also write your own. Good luck

Hi. If you are writing them yourself......you better get it straight....it's VOWS....

Don't you remember in the second grade when you learned that vowels are A-E-I-O-U??

does y count?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner