Sunday, September 6, 2009

What are some good songs for a bride and groom to enter the recption hall to?

pretty self-explaining. I'm making a list of songs for our DJ and I need some ideas for the bride/groom entering the reception.


It depends on your personality and the mood of your reception. Do you want it to be dramatic or funny? I was thinking of using the Magnum PI theme for when our bridal party enters, which might generate a few laughs.

I hadn't thought about a song for us (bride and groom) to enter with. How about using the dramatic theme from 2001 A Space Odyssey? We were considering that one for when we enter. lol

Just think of some upbeat songs that the both of you really like. Good luck!

that one that goes "oowww! I feel good, da na na na na na na... I knew that I would now, da na na na na na na..." Don't know the name of the song, but it's a fun way to introduce the evening!

If you like Grease the musical, then I would suggest "We Go Together." Whatever you do, have fun with it! I sometimes think that weddings are TOO serious! Congratulations! I wish you both a long and prosperous marriage!

lets get this party started

your my first my last my everything

it had to be you

its a long long road lol

i had a friend of mine that's a huge sports fan and they came in with the sportscenter song. it was great. anything different will work and make a splash in the wedding.

I dont know if you like country, but Stars over Texas by Tracey Lawerence is a pretty good song.

If you have what you consider "your song" that could be good. One that describes your relationship or even a funny one as suggested by the Halloween wedding person. (Maybe not THAT one, but a funny one).

I'm a tad sarcastic & a rock n' roll fan so I like

"Welcome To The Jungle" by Guns N' Roses

"Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen

However, I am having a Halloween Wedding so to combine Halloween and Sarcasm, I am leaning towards "Welcome To My Nightmare" by Alice Cooper

Our wedding was in September, so it was September by Earth, Wind and Fire.

REM-- its the end of the world as......

hahahaheheheheh

ours is You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi lol.

This is how we do... By 50 cent and The game..

Beautiful Day by U2

Celebration by Kool and the Gang

Get The Party Started by Pink

Crazy in Love by Beyonce

I'm a Believer by Smashmouth

Everlasting love by Gloria Estefan

Power of Love by Huey Lewis and the News

White Wedding By Billy Idol

Walk this Way by Aerosmith

Highway to Hell by AC/DC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner