Thursday, September 10, 2009

What does a bride no longer need after the wedding day?

Ok....After a bride gets married, there are things that will be left over that she will no longer need and could be sold or given to a new bride. For example, the wedding dress, cake topper, etc.

If you've been married before or have any ideas, please let me know.

BTW, the groom doesn't count...lol.


When my cousin got married, my aunt told us we could take the flowers that were around home. So we did. But she didn't sell them or anything I think.

The Groom? After all many brides have the Mantra 'It's MY DAY'.......

just kidding.

oh d@mn, just saw your 'BTW'...still think that was a good answer...anyway..

I saved my outfit ( a three piece beaded garnet red chiffon pants suit) as the style is classic and I can wear it again, especially when it comes to celebrating special anniversaries -fancy dinner out alone....saved my cake topper too for sentimentality sake...I'm a retired baker so every anniversary I will be making a miniature version of our cake and the topper will once again be used........nothing else left except the pix and the memories...lol and the groom-will NEVER run out of ideas for his use lol.........take care!

There is a woman at the church that I grew up at that loves weddings. She has so much stuff for weddings. I borrowed a lot of things from her and the things that I bought that were reuseable I gave to her so that she could lend them to other brides. Those things included vases for centerpieces and a pillar. I kept my dress and jewelry.

Most people keep a lot of that stuff anyways, for nostalgia.

And who wants a used cake topper?

I know most people donate the flowers to homes, these days, after the ceremony and party are over.

all i can think of is the decorating stuff....i am not selling or getting rid of any of my attire that day. anything of meaning i would keep. i am for sure getting rid of all the stuff we are putting out on the tables at the reception. :)

party decorations, centerpieces, shoes, dress, hair accessories, jewelry.

the garter...shoes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner