Monday, September 7, 2009

What questions should I ask a bride to be to better understand her style for making her invitations?

I did so well on my own wedding invitations that I already have a customer. I just wanted to know what should I ask to get a better feel for what she wants. She has already sent me a template of the design so now I just need to incorporate her and the groom to be's style.


traditional or contemporary?

colors?

font preference - give examples?

embelishments, or no?

theme?

what is the setting of the actual wedding?

where (you probably have to know ;) ) will the wedding be held and the time of year?

ask her if she has seen invitations that she really likes?

do you want double envelopes?

ask for photos....you can easily get a feel for someone's style by observing their clothes and home decor.

Price point as obviously this determines a lot of these factors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner