Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Prophetic Message to the Bride of Jesus


Image : http://www.flickr.com


God the Father says in January 2, 2007:

You are to my Son a sweet incense. Your prayers are selfless and your worship in the Spirit of Truth. I honor you with My secrets and I honor you with My Praise.

Times are tough for my seasoned soldiers. The fight is not for the faint of heart. By faith you shall walk and conquer. By faith you will be an overcomer and sit on My Son's throne as He sat on mine.

If you look back to the trials and tribulations you can see you are already an overcomer. Be strong and vigilant and stand firm on My Word. Learn each day to walk on My Word. Walk on the Word of God that never fails.

And My Springs of life will well up inside you and water you and My Manna will be bread for your hungry soul and I will sustain you like a mother with her little ones, like a hen with her chicks.

I am all for the little ones. I am the God of the nobodies. I delight in making nobodies somebody and letting My anointing rest on the unlearned and untrained.

The church despise My prophets. They tell My prophets "hush" and "be quite!" But I send My prophets out, the nobodies with no reputation to correct and rebuke the vine that is growing wild with man's doctrines.

I look to the East and I look at the West. I see the poor that honor My name in the third world and I see the rich in the West that are choked by the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches.

I the maker of dreams, the Creator of heaven and earth, weep for the blindness of the guides and the people who do not honor My Son in BOTH word and deed. Did we not make it clear that faith without works is dead?

Surely if you are born again and saved by My Son's atoning grace you would wish to share that message, that freedom, that liberty with the world that is perishing?

Do you know you were bought with a price? You are firstfruits of a new kingdom. And your life should therefore be a sacrifice to Me. My Kingdom is not of money and worldly wealth it is a kingdom where you have purchased the treasure that does not fade, where moth cannot eat it and thief cannot steal it, it's the pearl of great price, your Groom, your King.

Dear bride.

Come out of Babylon. Come out of the established world of money, possessions, brand names and the best of everything.

Wrap yourself in the bridal gown, spotless from the cares of the world, holy and set apart for My Glory.

Show the world you live in that a groom of much more worth has stolen your heart and make adequate provision for the coming season.

My hand is raised in Judgment. I will sift the great nations of the world, just as Peter was sifted.

When there remains only one choice between God or money many people will depart from Me. Whilst there are two choices My People feel they can serve two masters. They even preach it!

In the marketplace the poor heroin addicts and drunken homeless cry out for mercy and in the shops nearby My people make purchases worth thousands of dollars.

If mankind could only grasp how short life on earth was compared to eternity they would gladly share their wealth with the poor of their city.

If people could only hear the prayers of the saints in China, India and Africa where they beg me just for a Bible.

My heart is broken.

My Son was correct when he was anointed by the woman and said, "The poor will always be with you."

This is true as God on earth He knew that selfish people would always exist. This statement was not made so that it could come out of your mouth as an excuse not to share your wealth with the poor.

The West wants the last revival and a rapture and more blessings.

The East want their countries saved and for them not to become lukewarm like the West.

By in large the West are deluded, asleep and a lazy servant not ready for its Master to return.

The hour for the fear of God to return to arrive is here. The West lacks a healthy fear of Me.

Books abound.

But My Wisdom is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

My wisdom is found by seeking Me, not in mans books. My wisdom comes when you fear Me and you honor Me with your actions as well as your mouth.




If you have enjoyed my article you can read the book "The parables of Jesus made simple" for free here in its entirety or just selected parables in chapters at http://www.parables-of-jesus-christ.net/ The book will be published in book form in January 2011

For prophetic counsel, Christian life coaching, Dream interpretation, Christian chat and great Kingdom Teaching come and see us at http://www.kingdomassignments.com.au

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bride © 2008. Template Design By: SkinCorner